In collaboration with the official TekkenTreff Tournament we are proud to present the next Damagermany Tournament.
This event will consist this time only one game: Tekken 6 and will be held on 27th and 28th February in Frankfurt am Main Germany.
Its not the MAX DamagermanY event which consist many games.
Max DamagermanY will be held yearly on summer with probably tekken 6, super street fighter 4 and maybe BlazBlue.
Tekken 6 Damagermany will be probably the "real" and biggest international Tekken 6 Tournament since game release in europe. We will try to invite all european tekken 6 champions who attended the london tournament on december, the best european players from UK, Italy, France, Germany, Belgium,... and even trying to invite the best Players from Asia and USA. We will keep u in touch.
The Main Console of the Tournament will be the Playstation 3. We will have some Xbox consoles only for freeplay. It is allowed to play on xbox Consoles ONLY If BOTH oppenents in the tournament prefer to play on xbox. Otherwise all Tournament matches will be held on Playstation consoles.
for Xbox users owning a stick, we will have a lot of SF4 TE sticks for ps3, so it will not be a burden for you to attend the Tournament.
TV Issu and Version Rules
As we already know that tekken 6 and almost all games have problems with imput lag on different TVs. no matter on what TV we play, there we be Allways someone who will complain about Timing and Lag.
since we will need and have 16 TVs only for the Tournament, we are forced to use SD TVs to avoid any problems.
SD TVs with no matter which brand (sony, lg, thomson or wahtever), all of them, have one and the same timing or "lag", while every brand and model of an HD TVs has its own Timing.
so please try to play and train only on SD tvs 1-2 weeks before Tournament, inorder to get into the "SD" timing and to avoid any laggy gameplay during the tournament.
- DamagermanY will be played ONLY on SD TVs
- There will be PAL and US tekken 6 versions
- IT is allowed to play on a specific HD TV in the Venue ONLY If both opponents agreed.
- There will be many HD TVs for freeplay in the venue.
The format for Tekken 6 will be the same and will begin with groups and then a double elimination knockout stage.
we estimate to welcome more than 100 Players from all over the world. So we will be forced to manage 16 Groups and a 64-Double-Elemination chart flow.
Venue and Players Rules
- We ask that all players conduct themselves in a professional, organised and responsible manner whilst at the venue
- We would appreciate if players did not consume alcohol on site and if smokers could smoke in designated smoking areas only
- Please do not disappear when you know you will have to play soon as this will prolong the tournament and we will be up against the clock like all tournaments
- Be a sportsman and shake your opponents hand before or after the match to maintain a good vibe in the tournament. We can appreciate that you are all there to win but you are all also there to have fun and enjoy yourselves too
- Buttons are to be set before the match, group organisers should supervise this
- No physical or verbal distracting of opponents during matches. This will result in match forfeit
- If any player has an issue he should consult the group supervisor and try to come to an arrangement, if this is not possible then consult me (Sabredabre) for the final word.
- Button binding is allowed
- Turbo functions are not allowed
- All kinds of wireless pads are banned, for six axis pads the batteries must be removed. Pads will be verified on entry
- Characters can only be changed when you lose, the winner must remain with the same character
- Players are welcome to opt for blind pick if they wish in order being counter picked
- If there are disputes regarding sides this can be resolved with rock, paper, scissors or a coin toss
- Double Elimination
- 99 Seconds
- Best of 5 rounds per game
- Group Stage: Best of 3 games, best of 5 rounds
- Knockout Stage: Best of 5 games, best of 5 rounds
- Grand Finals: Best of 7 games, best of 5 rounds
- No Mokujin
- Groups: If 2 or more players have the same Total Points at the end, the difference of the winning/loosing Rounds will be compared between the players first. If it is still equal, then the player who beat his oppenent in the Group comes first. If in some cases (for 3 and more players having same total rounds), a rematch between the players is required inorder to define the ranking in the Group.
The address for the tournament is here:
Friedberger LandstraĂźe 175, Nordend-Ost 60389 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
its in the middle of Frankfurt am Main city.
Frankfurt has 2 Airports: a cheap ryan air airport and one of the biggest international airports in europe.
More details on the Venue are coming soon.
From UK for exemple: Ryanair: With tax included the flights are currently 19 pounds.
More info coming soon
We kindly ask if players would be able to support us with equipment for the event. Please post here if you can help us with TV's, consoles or games. We really need your help. Thank you
Prize System -
The prize structure has been decided as follows
1st "“ 800 euro + namco bandai games and goodies + Trophy.
2nd - 400 euro + namco bandai games and goodies + Trophy
3rd "“ 200 euro + namco bandai games and goodies + Trophy
This Prizes are FIXED and GARANTEED this time.
If we reach 128 players, the prizes will be even risen to 1000 euro, 500 euro and 250 euro for simultanetly the first, second and third.
The tournament will be on the 27th - 28th February but it won't really be two whole days. The tourney will start at around 3pm on the 27th and simply spill over to the 28th wrapping the last of the freeplay up and leaving the venue at around 9:00am
If you need a place to stay some players living around the Frankfurt area are open to hosting and have kindly offered to do so. However this is on a first come, first serve basis and I imagine places are sparse so please state in your post if you will need a place to stay.
Info coming soon
we know that Freeplay is important, maybe even more important than the Tournament itself for many players. It will be hard to freeplay against all good players during the Tournament. For that reason we are trying to manage the Friday before the Tournament for a Freeplay Day. about 12 Hours Play with lot tvs and the best players in europe. I dunno yet if this session requires an entry fee. If its the case it will not surpass 5 euro. I will keep u in touch.
Entry into the venue is free and entry for the Tournament will be 20 Euros. The Payment will be done via Paypal this time. all participants are requested to pay one week before the Tournament. we will announce the groups on the sites, days before the Tournament, so all players could study and train against his oppenents chars of the Group. Players who didnt prepay, still allowed to attend the tournament, but must pay 25 euro instead and will be put randomly in one of the 8 (or 16) groups.
This payment system allows us to avoid any troubles and confusions in the groups and to save a lot of time in the organization and schedule of the Tournament.
Please state your gaming name/nickname/handle here in below. Thank you
For more information please visit our Tekkentreff Forums damagermany forums dedicated for Damagermany Event or the damagermany official site which will be released in few days.
If u have any other questions, please feel free to contact me on MSN or PM or Mail: email@example.com
- Another korean Legend is attending Damagermany: the one and only KNEE !!!
He became second in the tekken 6 korean championship after Nin. We are proud to bring TOP 2 KOREA to Damagermany Tournament.
- The Cash Prizes are risen: Instead of 1400 € cash to win, its now 1750 € to be awarded:
1st - 1000 €
2nd - 500 €
3rs - 250 €
- Namco Bandai is supporting us with many cool Prizes for the Top 5. Besides the Cash Prizes, Namco Bandai is offering for the Top 5 of Damagermany a Tekken 6 Cube Box: This includes one tekken 6 Towel, one cool Tekken 6 big flag and 2x PS3 Games.
- One of the famoust german videogame magazine called Maniac!, will be present on Damagermany and will take fotos and report the event on their March issue.
Damn, dit is een ziek toernooi! Alvast veel succes aan de NL representers xD,,, al verwacht ik ook wel veel, k heb namelijk al online name ertusse zien staan waar ik zeker niet van onder de indruk was. En kijk of je de match kan opneme als 1 van jullie tegen Nin of Knee komt te spele,, hehe dat wordt dan het best bekeke filmpie op TZ Succes!!
We plan to make a Royal Rumble at the day before the tournament. Everyone can sign in this thread. Furthermore we are gonna ask ppl at the location if they want to attend to the Royal Rumble. The System is as follows:
I write all names on a small sheet of paper. Then im gonna pick two of them and they will have a ft1. The winner stays. After the matches i will pick the next one and they will have a ft2 as well. Same here as the winner stays. This will go on until noone is left. And the last man standing is our winner. All matches will be recorded and uploaded. I just recognised that it would be a little bit unfair if the last participitant wins it. So i made a new rule.
If the last man, who was selected, wins the match he has to do one more match against his last opponent. If he wins this again he has to make 4 more random fights. And this goes on and on. Until someone has 4 wins in a row.
If the last man, who was selecet wins the match he has to do one more match against hist last opponent. If he looses it, then the other one is the winner.
Here is a small conclusion:
Winner stays - ft1 - Last one wins - 4 wins in a row - 30 participitants
I just decided to limit the number of participitants to 30. 15 German players and 15 Non-German players. Hope u dont mind it.
The biggest tekken Tournament in Europe will be streamed LIVE!!! Important matches and finals, as well as money matches will beshowed and commented live on the "Damagermany" Chanel on Ustream: Damagermany Live Stream Chanel
The live stream will begin on Friday at 7 pm with the Freeplay sessions, royal rumble matches and the money matches.
The Live stream schedule on Saturday will be as followed:
- 5pm : Prodigal Son (Ryan Hart) is opening Damagermany Live Stream. Talking with some players about the event and a brief summary ofthe Pool play. The first KO matches will be showed and commented by some comoderators and himself.
- 6pm : Starscream will be the next to interview some players and comment the next important KO Matches.
- 7pm : Erdalista, the german champion is the next moderator, interviewer and commentator for the next KO games.
- 8pm : Wogus the dutch champion will have interviews with Knee and Nin and comment with other players the next KO matches.
- 9pm-2am : TBA: Finals and victory Ceremony.
PS: The time schedule of the stream is not 100% exact and could be delayed or changed in the day tournament.
there will be live streaming of the venue and matches before and after the show, so just visit the damagermany chanel very often on friday and Saturday.